Thursday, January 12, 2012

Charlie Reardon has passed on


Essex Street Fair 2007 012 BW, originally uploaded by dmoisan.

The Salem Con Disabilities is sad to announce that one of our long-time members has passed away.

Charlie Reardon is no longer with us.

When I first started filming disability meetings, Charlie was one of the first people I met. He and I would go to various city meetings in one of his vehicles so I could record them. He was on a lot of shoots with me.

He also ferried around my blind colleague Andy quite a lot--Andy's late guide dog, Elliot, adored Charlie!

We both lived in Ward 2 and we shared the same "opinions" on the Salem Common Neighborhood Association that I have long aired here.

We will miss Charlie.

1 comment:

Et Ted said...

nice...
Blog Walking here....
have a goo day..