Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The 2007 Haunted Happenings Grand Parade

Haunted Happenings Grand Parade 2006 046

Marchers watch the rising moon as they wait for the 2006 parade to get under way. Photo by the author.

Tomorrow night (October 4th), I'm going to be in a parade. If you've never been in a parade, it's an amazing thing. I first marched in a parade only a few years ago, in the defunct (and bitterly missed) Salem Heritage Days Parade.

Last year, I marched in the Haunted Happenings Grand Parade with my good friend Leo Jodoin, producer of Salem Now and chairman of the Salem Senior Recognition Committee. This year, we were invited back and we accepted! We will be riding courtesy of Salem Trolley.

Salem Access TV will have coverage and a live Internet stream through Ustream. I'll post the URL a little later tonight.

Haunted Happenings Grand Parade set for Thursday - Salem, MA - Salem Gazette

No comments: